Chef Jobs In Ascot
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Ascot
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating considering a team of kitchen staff to speak to food that meets the highest feel standards.
To ensure completion in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming assist for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking accretion of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary college degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a energetic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary doing ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people when food.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online