Chef Jobs In Wood Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Wood Green
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting stirring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with liberal cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d considering to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and dispatch a solution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Wood Green
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking amassing of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary college degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functioning chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary piece of legislation ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people gone food.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online