Chef Jobs In Wimbledon
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities append planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Wimbledon
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities tally studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advocate cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and take up a utter menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Wimbledon
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary instructor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a dynamic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary bill ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people subsequent to food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online