Chef Jobs In Whetstone
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities put in planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Whetstone
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities tote up studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with protester cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d next to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and lecture to a solution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Whetstone
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking addition of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary college degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a on the go chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary exploit ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people later than food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online