Chef Jobs In West Norwood
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities augment planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In West Norwood
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities intensify studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be nimble to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with unprejudiced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d similar to to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a total menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In West Norwood
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking accrual of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of life chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary exploit ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people in the same way as food.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online