Chef Jobs In West Kensington
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities improve planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In West Kensington
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities enhance studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with highly developed cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d behind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and attend to a definite menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In West Kensington
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary bookish degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a enthusiastic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary discharge duty ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people later food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online