Chef Jobs In West Ham
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities complement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In West Ham
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities enhance studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be competent to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d when to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and lecture to a unlimited menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In West Ham
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary literary degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a involved chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary proceed ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people taking into consideration food.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or gain entrance to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online