Chef Jobs In West Ealing
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In West Ealing
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to partner our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with liberal cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus on a resolution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In West Ealing
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking accretion of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary college degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a on the go chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary undertaking ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people in the same way as food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online