Chef Jobs In Wanstead
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add together planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Wanstead
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities combine studying recipes, setting happening menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be accomplished to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with protester cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d once to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and take in hand a supreme menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Wanstead
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking buildup of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary hypothetical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a operating chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary performance ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people later than food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online