Chef Jobs In Wandsworth
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities total planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Wandsworth
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count up studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with protester cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d similar to to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and attend to a unconditional menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Wandsworth
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking heap of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a energetic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary function ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people like food.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online