Chef Jobs In Walworth
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tote up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Walworth
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities append studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skillful to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with enlightened cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d subsequent to to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and lecture to a solution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Walworth
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking gathering of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholastic degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a enthusiastic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary acquit yourself ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people later than food.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online