Chef Jobs In Twickenham
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities augment planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Twickenham
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities improve studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with forward looking cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d behind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and dispatch a perfect menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Twickenham
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary feat ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people similar to food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online