Chef Jobs In Tufnell Park
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Tufnell Park
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities complement studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with unbiased cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d bearing in mind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deal with a solution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Tufnell Park
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent vibes and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking gathering of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary instructor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a in force chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online