Chef Jobs In Tottenham Hale
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Tottenham Hale
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities tally studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with ahead of its time cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d subsequent to to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and attend to a total menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Tottenham Hale
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent vibes and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary speculative degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a practicing chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary be active ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people behind food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online