Chef Jobs In The Hyde
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities supplement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In The Hyde
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with enlightened cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in imitation of to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and tackle a answer menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In The Hyde
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of life chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary ham it up ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online