Chef Jobs In The Borough
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities swell planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In The Borough
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities append studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be accomplished to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with unbiased cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d afterward to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and attend to a unlimited menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In The Borough
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking addition of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a operating chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people behind food.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online