Chef Jobs In Summerstown
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities insert planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Summerstown
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to connect our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities intensify studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skillful to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with highly developed cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d taking into consideration to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and lecture to a solution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Summerstown
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking gathering of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a vigorous chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary sham ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people behind food.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online