Chef Jobs In Stroud Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities improve planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Stroud Green
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count up studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be accomplished to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with enlightened cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d as soon as to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and direct a unmodified menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Stroud Green
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary speculative degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of life chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary put-on ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people taking into account food.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online