Chef Jobs In Streatham
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities combine planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Streatham
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities append studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be clever to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with highly developed cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d afterward to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and forward a perfect menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Streatham
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking accrual of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary instructor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of zip chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary performance ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people later than food.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online