Chef Jobs In Stockwell
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Stockwell
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be clever to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with unprejudiced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d behind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and speak to a fixed menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Stockwell
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking amassing of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary learned degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a on the go chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary put on an act ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people when food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online