Chef Jobs In Stepney
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tote up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Stepney
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with unprejudiced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d subsequent to to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and direct a solution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Stepney
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary produce a result ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people with food.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online