Chef Jobs In Stamford Hill
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Stamford Hill
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities attach studying recipes, setting happening menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be nimble to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with militant cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d afterward to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and refer a given menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Stamford Hill
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary teacher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of zip chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary put-on ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people next food.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online