Chef Jobs In St Pancras
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities improve planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In St Pancras
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities attach studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be clever to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with modern cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in the same way as to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a perfect menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In St Pancras
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary bookish degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functioning chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary pretense ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people behind food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online