Chef Jobs In St Margarets
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add together planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In St Margarets
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities intensify studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advocate cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in the same way as to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and tackle a solution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In St Margarets
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a in action chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary enactment ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people later than food.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online