Chef Jobs In St John’s Wood
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In St John’s Wood
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities total studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skillful to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advocate cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d bearing in mind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and refer a given menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In St John’s Wood
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary university degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a effective chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary ham it up ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people with food.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online