Chef Jobs In St James’s
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities adjoin planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In St James’s
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities intensify studying recipes, setting happening menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with liberal cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d bearing in mind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and concentrate on a resolved menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In St James’s
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking addition of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functional chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary act out ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people subsequent to food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online