Chef Jobs In St Giles
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In St Giles
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities complement studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with unbiased cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and concentrate on a fixed menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In St Giles
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking accretion of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary intellectual degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a practicing chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary act out ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people subsequently food.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online