Chef Jobs In St George in the East
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities append planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In St George in the East
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count up studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be accomplished to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with avant-garde cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d gone to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and talk to a unlimited menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In St George in the East
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking addition of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a dynamic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary performance ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people in the sky of food.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online