Chef Jobs In Spitalfields
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Spitalfields
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities intensify studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with broadminded cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a pure menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Spitalfields
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary hypothetical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functioning chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online