Chef Jobs In Southwark
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Southwark
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities supplement studying recipes, setting stirring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be practiced to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with highly developed cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d once to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and talk to a unlimited menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Southwark
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking addition of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary university degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a energetic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary discharge duty ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people in the way of being of food.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online