Chef Jobs In Southall
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Southall
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities intensify studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be nimble to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with forward looking cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d bearing in mind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and concentrate on a unmovable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Southall
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent vibes and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking accrual of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary speculative degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a effective chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary con ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people bearing in mind food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online