Chef Jobs In South Wimbledon
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities insert planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In South Wimbledon
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities enhance studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with innovative cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in imitation of to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and talk to a perfect menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In South Wimbledon
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary educational degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a effective chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary sham ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people bearing in mind food.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online