Chef Jobs In South Hampstead
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In South Hampstead
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities increase studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skillful to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with futuristic cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d considering to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and dispatch a unlimited menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In South Hampstead
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking accretion of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of zip chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary ham it up ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people later food.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online