Chef Jobs In South Hackney
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In South Hackney
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to partner our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities swell studying recipes, setting stirring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be clever to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with broadminded cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d considering to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and take up a final menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In South Hackney
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking accretion of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary studious degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a operational chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary feint ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people afterward food.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online