Chef Jobs In South Acton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities improve planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In South Acton
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities adjoin studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advocate cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d subsequently to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and adopt a fixed menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In South Acton
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary literary degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a committed chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary put it on ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people with food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online