Chef Jobs In Somers Town
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Somers Town
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting stirring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be nimble to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d with to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and forward a unchangeable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Somers Town
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary educational degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of zip chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary put on an act ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people once food.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online