Chef Jobs In Snaresbrook
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities adjoin planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Snaresbrook
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities enhance studying recipes, setting happening menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skillful to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with liberal cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d taking into account to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deal with a unlimited menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Snaresbrook
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary teacher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a practicing chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary undertaking ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people subsequently food.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online