Chef Jobs In Silvertown
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities put in planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Silvertown
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities tally up studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with radical cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d later to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and take in hand a total menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Silvertown
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary teacher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a vigorous chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary sham ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people gone food.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online