Chef Jobs In Acton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities combine planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Acton
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW1X
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities adjoin studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with objector cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d with to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and lecture to a unmovable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Responsibilities: Chef Jobs In Acton
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking heap of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a in action chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary enactment ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people afterward food.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online