Chef De Partie Jobs In Wimbledon
Each chef de partie, or pedigree cook, is blamed for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef De Partie Jobs In Wimbledon
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW11
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to Make memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be well-off as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head with working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of good food and exceptional service.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities: Chef De Partie Jobs In Wimbledon
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating past the get off of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in additional areas of the kitchen as soon as required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience in action in a similar role.
- Ability to work capably in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering good food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to operate shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online