Chef De Partie Jobs In Willesden
Each cook de partie, or lineage cook, is answerable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef De Partie Jobs In Willesden
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW11
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be liable for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be successful as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head bearing in mind working below pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in movement of great food and exceptional service.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities: Chef De Partie Jobs In Willesden
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating later than the ablaze of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in additional areas of the kitchen taking into account required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work with ease in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to feat shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online