Chef De Partie Jobs In Whiteley Village
Each cook de partie, or heritage cook, is blamed for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef De Partie Jobs In Whiteley Village
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW11
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to Make memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be flourishing as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head as soon as working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in doings of great food and exceptional service.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities: Chef De Partie Jobs In Whiteley Village
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating past the in flames of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen later required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience functioning in a same role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to perform shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online