Chef De Partie Jobs In West Molesey
Each cook de partie, or extraction cook, is liable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef De Partie Jobs In West Molesey
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW11
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to Make memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be flourishing as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head bearing in mind working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in hobby of great food and exceptional service.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities: Chef De Partie Jobs In West Molesey
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating similar to the settle of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your Place of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in further areas of the kitchen considering required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High moot diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience vigorous in a thesame role.
- Ability to work skillfully in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering good food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to act out shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online