Chef De Partie Jobs In West Ealing
Each chef de partie, or origin cook, is responsible for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef De Partie Jobs In West Ealing
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW11
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be held responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be well-off as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head past working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the other mile in interest of good food and exceptional service.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities: Chef De Partie Jobs In West Ealing
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating later the on fire of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen subsequent to required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience operational in a similar role.
- Ability to work with ease in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to undertaking shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online