Temporary Chef Jobs In High Bradley
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In High Bradley
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for the patrons. You will be held responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to speak to food that meets the highest mood standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In High Bradley
To ensure success in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back up for more.
Responsibilities Of Temporary Chef Jobs In High Bradley:
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking amassing of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary college degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a effective chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary piece of legislation ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people past food.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Temporary Chef Jobs In High Bradley