Pizza Chef Jobs In Friday Hill
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or quick food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending on customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Friday Hill
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM10
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza chef’s responsibilities count up preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should as a consequence be clever to maintain a clean workstation at everything times.
To be booming as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza cook should be able to train and mentor kitchen staff. Pizza Chef Jobs In Friday Hill
Responsibilities Of Pizza Chef Jobs In Friday Hill:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as without difficulty as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations back pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that anything utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized since each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the subside of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The success to follow standardized recipes.
- The capability to con in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to take steps in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer foster skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online