Pizza Chef Jobs In Eltham
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or quick food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending upon customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Eltham
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM10
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza chef’s responsibilities affix preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should plus be dexterous to maintain a clean workstation at everything times.
To be well-off as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza chef should be clever to train and mentor kitchen staff. Pizza Chef Jobs In Eltham
Responsibilities Of Pizza Chef Jobs In Eltham:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as without difficulty as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations previously pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that whatever utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized past each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing anything food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the fade away of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The expertise to follow standardized recipes.
- The attainment to pretend in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer foster skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online