Pizza Chef Jobs In Cranham
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or quick food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending upon customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Cranham
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM10
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza chef’s responsibilities augment preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should also be dexterous to preserve a tidy workstation at everything times.
To be rich as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza cook should be dexterous to train and mentor kitchen staff. Pizza Chef Jobs In Cranham
Responsibilities Of Pizza Chef Jobs In Cranham:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as competently as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that anything utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized past each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing anything food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the stop of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The skill to follow standardized recipes.
- The ability to pretend in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to proceed in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer sustain skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an short placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online