Pizza Chef Jobs In Cranbrook
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or fast food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending on customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Cranbrook
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM10
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza chef’s responsibilities affix preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should along with be adept to maintain a tidy workstation at whatever times.
To be flourishing as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza cook should be competent to train and mentor kitchen staff. Pizza Chef Jobs In Cranbrook
Responsibilities Of Pizza Chef Jobs In Cranbrook:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations in the past pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized in the past each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the grow less of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The carrying out to follow standardized recipes.
- The attainment to comport yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The deed to comport yourself in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer abet skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online