Pizza Chef Jobs In Clayhall
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or fast food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending on customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Clayhall
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM10
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza chef’s responsibilities total preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should as a consequence be competent to preserve a clean workstation at anything times.
To be booming as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza chef should be competent to train and mentor kitchen staff. Pizza Chef Jobs In Clayhall
Responsibilities Of Pizza Chef Jobs In Clayhall:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as competently as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations previously pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that anything utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized in the past each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing anything food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the terminate of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The achievement to follow standardized recipes.
- The triumph to take steps in a fast-paced environment.
- The endowment to play in in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer assistance skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online